3 bedroom detached bungalow
Sorn, Mauchline KA5
- Home report Â£240,000
- Three Double Bedrooms
- EPC F
- Rural location
- Lounge : Dining Room
'sstcm' An outstanding and individually designed three bedroom detached bungalow with 2 public rooms, driveway, garage and mature gardens, situated on an extensive corner plot on the edge of Mauchline. This highly sought after location is ideal for a growing family. EPC- F
'sold subject to concluded missives' An outstanding and individually designed three bedroom detached bungalow with 2 public rooms, driveway, garage and mature gardens, situated on an extensive corner plot just outside the village of Mauchline. This highly sought after location is an ideal setting for a spacious family home amidst mature gardens offering excellent family living. It is our opinion this particular family home would be of interest to a wide range of potential purchasers. The property does require some upgrading but has double glazing and a newly fitted electric wet system.
The property has a large driveway enough to accommodate 4 cars or ideal for a caravan/Motor home. To the front of the property is an open outlook to trees.
To fully appreciate this impressive family home early viewing is recommended.
Lounge 18' 4" including recess x 11' 10" ( 5.59m including recess x 3.61m )
Dining Room 10' 6" x 10' 8" ( 3.20m x 3.25m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.00m ) Bedroom 13' 8" x 11' 10" ( 4.17m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 11' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 11' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.00m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.