- Spacious Apartment
- Would Benefit From Modernisation
- Sought After Location
- Private Entrance
- No Onward Chain
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £62,500 for Flat 1,1 Manor Grove. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 406 Harrogate Road, leeds LS17 6EY on before exchange of contracts.
Offered with no onward chain
Spacious one bedroom ground floor flat for sale within the popular location of Chapel Allerton
Flat 1 Manor Grove is a ground floor flat within a converted end terrace property. This property would be ideal for first time buyers or investment buyers looking for something in need of some modernisation. Briefly comprising of lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The property benefits from a private entrance and access to outdoor space.
Private door at the rear of the property leading into the kitchen. Single glazed door.
Providing access to all rooms along with door leading to the communal entrance at the front of the property.
Kitchen 9' 10" max into recess x 6' 7" max ( 3.00m max into recess x 2.01m max )
With a range of wall and base units, freestanding electric cooker, freestanding fridge, stainless steel sink and drainer. Provisions for a washing machine. Window to the rear and radiator. Lounge 17' 6" into bay window x 14' 8" max into recess ( 5.33m into bay window x 4.47m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front and double glazed window to the side. Spacious living space with feature electric fire and radiator.
Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 15' 9" max x 13' 5" max ( 4.80m max x 4.09m max )
Double glazed window to the rear and side and a radiator
Three piece suite comprising of low flush wc, hand wash basin and shower cubicle. Airing cupboard, electric fan heater and extractor fan.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.