2 bedroom flat
Brock End, Cricklade Street, Old Town SN1
- Auction 10th December at 12.00
- In the heart of Old Town
- 2 double bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- UPVC double glazing
- Gated allocated parking space
- No onward chain
lot 18 **for sale by auction** on 10th December at 12:00 at Chelsea Old Town Hall, King's Road, London SW3 5EE
legal documentation can be downloaded for free from
Guide price definition - Guide prices are provided as an indication of the sellers current minimum acceptable price at auction. They are not necessarily figures that a property will sell for, and may change at any time prior to the auction. The guide price may not be the minimum sale price, which can be higher or lower.
Reserve price definition - The reserve price is the minimum acceptable price under the hammer, which remains confidential, and may change at any time prior to the auction. Unless otherwise stated, each property will be sold subject to a reserve. The reserve is expected to be set no more than 10% above a fixed figure guide price, or within a guide price range. General enquiries: Please read the important information below first and visit our website, which will answer most of your questions.
- Please refer to the Special Conditions of Sale & General Conditions of Sale for details of any additional fees, costs or disbursements (if applicable), which will form part of the contract.
- If you are the successful bidder, contracts are exchanged immediately upon the fall of the hammer.
- A 10% deposit subject to a minimum of £2,000 (whichever is the greater) is payable at the point of exchange, along with a £1,000 (including VAT) contracts administration charge.
- Successful bidders are required to show proof of identity (eg. Current passport or driving licence) & proof of address (e.G. Utility bill or bank statement). If buying in a company name we need a letter of authority on company letterhead, as well a proof of id & address for a company director or secretary.
- To bid by telephone or proxy we must be holding the deposit, admin fee, proof of id & address & telephone / proxy bidding form at least two working days prior to the auction. The telephone / proxy bidding form can be downloaded from our website.
- If bidding on behalf of someone else, the bidder must have a letter of authority from the purchaser, copies of the purchaser's id documents, as well as their own.
- The period allowed for completion of the sale varies but will usually be either 14,21 or 28 days after the auction, depending on the terms of the contract.
- The golden rule is know what you are bidding on and make sure you have the necessary finance in place before attending the auction. Once you have successfully bid on a property you have entered into a legally binding contract