3 bedroom semi-detached house
Sir Edward Stracey Road, Rackheath, Norwich NR13
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House Right For Modernisation And Renovation
- Being Sold At Auction on 21st February at Barnham Broom Hotel
- Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000
- Two Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Early Viewing Is Essential
open house - Saturday 26th January 10:00 - 10:30, contact us for details.
**guide price £150,000 - £160,000** being sold at auction on 21 February 2019 - at barnham broom golf and country club at 11:30am is this three bedroom semi-detached house which is ripe for modernisation and updating.
This three bedroom semi-detached house is being sold at Auction on 21st February at Barnham Broom Hotel. The property would be ripe for modernisation and renovation and has accommodation comprising entrance hall, bay-fronted lounge, dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden. Early viewing is essential!
Entrance door, uPVC double glazed side window, staircase to first floor.
Lounge 12' 4" max x 9' 9" plus bay ( 3.76m max x 2.97m plus bay )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, economy 7 storage heater, archway to:
Dining Room 14' 8" x 10' 10" max narrowing to 9' 3" min ( 4.47m x 3.30m max narrowing to 2.82m min )
uPVC double glazed rear window, tiled fire place, economy 7 storage heater.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 7' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.26m )
Fitted with base and wall units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, pantry, electric heater, uPVC double glazed side window, door to the side passage way.
Side Passage Way
Front and rear doors, out house measuring 9ft 1in x 7ft with a single glazed front window and outside WC with WC and single glazed rear window.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, uPVC double glazed side window, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 10" max plus door recess ( 3.78m x 3.30m max plus door recess )
Two uPVC double glazed front windows, economy 7 storage heater. Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 10" max plus door recess ( 3.73m x 3.30m max plus door recess )
uPVC double glazed rear window, economy 7 storage heater, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" max x 7' 8" max ( 2.79m max x 2.34m max )
uPVC double glazed front and side windows, electric heater, over stair bulk head.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath, pedestal wash basin, WC, uPVC double glazed side window, tiling, electric heater.
To the front of the property there is a garden area and access pathway to the front door. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with various shrubs.
Saturday 26th January 10.00am-10.30am
Saturday 2nd February 10.00am-10.30am
Saturday 9th February 10.00am-10.30am
Saturday 16th February 10.00am-10.30am
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1000 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to William H Brown by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst William H Brown makes every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers’ risk.
Leave Norwich heading North on Magdalen Road continuing straight over onto Sprowston Road. At the ring road roundabout continue straight over onto Wroxham Road continuing through Sprowston then straight across the roundabout. At the Park and Ride roundabout continue straight over and continue straight over the ndr roundabout. Then take the next right at the slip road onto Green Lane West and then first right into Sir Edward Stracey Road where the property can be found on your left. Ref: 2122
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.