5 bedroom property
New Road, Uttoxeter ST14
- Auction sale
- 14 February 2019
- EPC Rating - Awaited
- Viewings by appointment only
auction sale 14 February 2019 - at the Derbyshire County Cricket Ground at 11:30am
legal packs are now available to order - - please note our legal pack system has been down and you may need to re-register to see the pack
Situated on the edge of the A50 which has excellent links to the M6 towards the North West and also access to Derby and the M1 motorway is this extended detached five bedroom former farm house. The property is in need of renovation throughout to bring up to modern day standards. The property sits on a good sized plot with extensive mature gardens, a large pond, driveway providing ample off road parking along with an outbuilding. Inside the property comprises of four good sized reception rooms, dining kitchen and utility.
Ground Floor: Entrance hallway, four receptions rooms, dining kitchen, utility room.
First floor: Five bedrooms, en-suite shower to master W/C, bathroom W/C
Outside: Extensive garden, large pond, driveway, outbuilding.
Energy Rating: Tbc
Conditions of sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30 am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, before the sale that the property is neither sold or withdrawn. The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes printed within the sale catalogue. Health & Safety Advice for Property Viewers Whilst Bagshaws Residential make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of the properties in our auction and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds, outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk
*Guide and Reserve Prices
Guide Price: An indication of the seller's current minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price or range of guide prices is given to assist consumers in deciding whether or not to pursue a purchase. It is usual, but not always the case, that a provisional reserve range is agreed between the seller and the auctioneer at the start of marketing. As the reserve is not fixed at this stage and can be adjusted by the seller at any time up to the day of the auction in the light of interest shown during the marketing period, a guide price is issued. This guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range within which an acceptable sale price (reserve) would fall, or as a single price figure within 10% of which the minimum acceptable price (reserve) would fall. A guide price is different to a reserve price (see separate definition). Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge £1000.00 (including VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
Bagshaws Residential are contactable at 32-34 Cornmarket, Derby DE1 2DG Tel Visit our Website
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.