2 bedroom semi-detached house
Liberator Road, Upwood, Huntingdon PE26
- 22' Kitchen Diner
- 15' Living Room
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Large Upstairs Store Room
- Block Paved Driveway
- Garage in Nearby Block
- Backing onto Open Fields
- No Onward Chain
Sharman Quinney are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £170,100 for 14 Liberator Road, Upwood, PE26 2PY. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Sharman Quinney, 17 Great Whyte, Ramsey, PE26 1HG, before exchange of contracts.
Storm porch, PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
PVCu double glazed window to front, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, vinyl flooring, stairs to first floor. Door to Kitchen Diner, door to:
3.39m x 4.62m (11'1" x 15'2") maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to front, open fire set in tiled surround, radiator, picture rail, wall lights, door to:
2.57m x 6.72m (8'5" x 22'1"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge, dishwasher and cooker, built-in extractor hood, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring, PVCu double glazed French doors to rear garden. Door to:
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for washing machine, PVCu double glazed window to side, wall mounted boiler, radiator, vinyl flooring, PVCu double glazed side door leading to rear garden, folding door to:
Fitted with low-level WC, wall mounted electric convection heater, vinyl flooring.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft, folding door to Store Room, door to:
2.91m x 4.63m (9'7" x 15'2") minimum. PVCu double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe, overstairs storage cupboard, radiator.
2.56m x 3.68m (8'5" x 12'1") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, radiator.
4.25m x 0.97m (13'11" x 3'2"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising corner bath with matching telephone style mixer tap and an additional independent shower overhead, wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap and low-level WC, tiled surround, heated towel rail, two PVCu opaque double glazed windows to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring.
The front is laid to lawn with concrete pathway leading to entrance door with shrub bed, block paved driveway to the side providing off-road parking, gated side access to rear.
Rear garden is backing onto open fields, enclosed by timber fencing to rear and sides, patio laid with timber decking, laid to lawn with shrub beds, sunken pond, (drained down), concrete hard standing area, timber summerhouse, outside cold water tap, access to the side leading to the front.
Single garage in nearby block.
Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.