West Main Street, Armadale Bathgate West Lothian EH483Pz EH48
- **superb residential development opportunity** Rare opportunity to purchase development site with full planning permission in place.
- Plot of land with planning permission to build 4 residential flats. End value likely to be around £325k-£350k
- Strong sales evidence in area- 152-158, West Main Street, Armadale- £240,000..39b, West Main Street, Armadale- £155,000.. 78, West Main Street-£185,000..193, West Main Street, Armadale £125,000
- Full planning permission in place. West Lothian Council planning application ref: D607-ful-16
- The town of Armadale is situated in West Lothian, close to the larger towns of Bathgate, Whitburn and Livingston. Armadale is located off the M8 and has become a popular commuter town for those working.
Armadale is situated some 2.5 miles west of Bathgate and 24 miles from Edinburgh. Enjoys good transport links via the A89 and the nearby M8, as well as having a train station with regular services to Edinburgh and Glasgow. Super location
19 June 2019,7.00pm
Edinburgh Marriott Hotel, 111 Glasgow Road, EH12 8NF Bid Now
You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. Submit an enquiry now or visit our auction website for full details on how to bid now.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a free Auction Valuation.