Land South Of Caoruinn, Carradale, Kintyre Peninsula PA286Rz PA28
- Site for the erection of four dwelling houses. Four adjacent serviced building plots in the picturesque village of Carradale. The village is nestled nicely on the East Coast of the Kintyre peninsula
- Each plot has outline planning permission for a detached house up to 1.5 storeys in height and all services are very close to hand. Council Planning reference 09/00740/out
- Ideal development opportunity to purchase a well priced level building plot in a nice location of Carradale with it’s sheltered harbour. Minimum servicing costs. Short commute to Campbeltown Airport
- Directions: On reaching Carradale travel towards the harbour and look for Broomfield Rd to your left. Travel along Broomfield Rd for approx. 500 yards to the site and park in front of the old garage
- Carradale is a vibrant village and boasts its own 9 hole golf course. There is a village shop, several nice eateries and it is within easy driving distance of Campbeltown & The Machrihanish Golf Club
Carradale is a vibrant village and boasts its own 9 hole golf course. There is a village shop and several nice eateries and it is in easy driving distance of Campbeltown and the Machrihanish Golf Club
30 July 2019,7.00pm
Glasgow Radisson Hotel, 301 Argyle Street, G2 8DL Bid Now
You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. Submit an enquiry now or visit our auction website for full details on how to bid now.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a free Auction Valuation.