3 bedroom end terrace house
Staniforth Road, Thetford IP24
- Cash buyers only!
- Yield of 6.9%
- Chain free
- Potential to improve
- Large plot
open house Saturday 20th April! 10:30-11:30!
Cash buyers only! You'll struggle to find a better project, with a yield of somewhere in the region of 6.9% this property really does make a very good investment! With 3 bedrooms, potential to improve, large plot and coming to the market chain free!
The historic Norfolk market town of Thetford is ideally positioned close to the Cambridgeshire and Suffolk borders and therefore offers good road links convenient for commuting. The river "Thet" borders the southern boundary offering delightful riverside walks and river frontage redevelopment consisting of a three screen cinema, restaurant, hotel and public open space. Further recreation can be found in the extensive forest areas in the surrounding areas including High Lodge offering forest cycle and walking routes and play areas.
Door to front, stairs to first floor landing and radiator.
Lounge 19' 11" max x 10' 8" max ( 6.07m max x 3.25m max )
Gas fire, TV point, windows to front and rear aspects and two radiators.
Kitchen 15' 2" max x 9' 8" max ( 4.62m max x 2.95m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink drainer, electric cooker point, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built in cupboard, breakfast bar and window to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Built in airing cupboard housing modern boiler.
Bedroom One 14' 10" max x 11' 4" max ( 4.52m max x 3.45m max )
TV point, access to loft space, window to front aspect and radiator. Bedroom Two 14' 11" max x 8' 4" ( 4.55m max x 2.54m )
Window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" max x 6' 9" max ( 3.07m max x 2.06m max )
Window to front aspect and radiator.
Low level wc, inset wash hand basin, bath with taps and shower head over, window to rear aspect and radiator.
The enclosed large rear garden is mainly laid to lawn wit some shrub borders and flowers. There are two timber sheds and a greenhouse.
This property is of non standard construction and so our understanding is that this would be more suited to 'cash buyers only'. Any checks as to whether mortgage lending is possible will need to be investigated by any potential buyer.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.