3 bedroom bungalow
110, Greenburn Road, Aberdeen AB219En AB21
- **superb development opportunity** Well located 3 bedroom traditional villa needing work done within Aberdeen City Centre. Open for pre auction offers
- Property comprises- First floor: Three bedrooms, bathroom/wc Ground floor: Two reception rooms, kitchen
- Quiet location - close to city centre and Universities. Cosmetic upgrading required for rental market - ideal project for investors and developers.
- Sales evidence in area:- *** 13, Greenburn Road -£140,000... 81, Greenburn Road- £169,000...130, Bankhead Road £140,000...12, Burndale Road, £165,000***
- The property is served by road links including the A96 lying to the south and the A90 located to the east. Recreational pursuits can be found at Donmouth Local Nature Reserve lying to the east.
The property is located on Greenburn Road. Shopping amenities are available locally within Bucksburn with a more comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants found in Aberdeen City Centre lying to the south east. Public transport links can be found at Dyce Rail Station located to the north and at Aberdeen Rail Station along with a network of local bus services serving the surrounding areas. The property is served by road links including the A96 lying to the south and the A90 located to the east. Recreational pursuits can be found at Donmouth Local Nature Reserve lying to the East
01 August 2019,7.00pm
Edinburgh Marriott Hotel, 111 Glasgow Road, EH12 8NF Bid Now
You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. Submit an enquiry now or visit our auction website for full details on how to bid now.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a free Auction Valuation.