1 bedroom flat
445, George Street Flat B, Aberdeen AB253Yb AB25
- **superb investment opportunity** Large 1 Bedroom 1st floor flat. Rental potential £600 pcm - £7,200 per annum tenanted Ideal for investor looking to build or grow portfolio.
- **ideal for letting** Superb Spot 2 minutes to bon accord centre. Close to Aberdeen University.
- Property comprises of: Entrance hallway, a spacious lounge / kitchenette with large window, 1 double bedroom, bathroom. Gas central heating.
- Superb Sales Evidence: 188 Flat D, George Street, Aberdeen sold £73,000. (Feb 2019). 499 George Street, Aberdeen, 1 bedroom sold £86,000 (Feb 2019).
- Area features include city centre shopping centres and shops, wide variety of restaurant options, proximity to Aberdeen's nightlife and excellent transport links to all areas of the city.
Located 5 minutes to the University this would let easily as ideal for students and professionals as less than 2 minutes to the City Centre. Area features include city centre shopping centres and shops, wide variety of restaurant options, proximity to Aberdeen's nightlife and excellent transport links to all areas of the city.
12 September 2019,7.00pm
Edinburgh Marriott Hotel, 111 Glasgow Road, EH12 8NF Bid Now
You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. Submit an enquiry now or visit our auction website for full details on how to bid now.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a free Auction Valuation.