Development Site, Main Street, Patna, East Ayrshire KA67Ln KA6
- Rarely Available Potential Development Site Located within the Quiet Ayrshire Village of Patna
- Sales evidence: 21a Main Street sold £120,000,54 Main Street sold £153,250,74 Main Street sold £80,000,80 Main Street sold £124,000
- Well Located Site with Private Access Situated Adjacent to a Recent Modern Development Boasting Attractive Views over the River Doon
- Site Could Comfortably Accommodate the Erection of 10+ Residential Dwellings - The Site Benefits from Private Access, Services Adjacent and Views Over the River Doon
- Ideally Located to Enjoy a Semi-Rural Position within the Quiet Village of Patna while Benefiting from Transport Links to Ayr, Kilmarnock and Beyond
The River Doon in the heart of Burns Country is one of the most popular fishing rivers in south-west Scotland with salmon and trout fishing in many areas. The area is popular with residents, commuters and tourists with attractions including the Doon Valley narrow gauge railway. Centrally placed site: Ayr 7 miles approx, Glasgow 50 minutes, Kilmarnock 30 minutes circa.
17 June 2019,7.00pm
Glasgow Radisson Hotel, 301 Argyle Street, G2 8DL Bid Now
You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. Submit an enquiry now or visit our auction website for full details on how to bid now.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a free Auction Valuation.