2 bedroom maisonette
Erskine Street, Montrose DD10
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Box Room
- Mutual Drying Green
- Private Outhouse
• Lounge: 14'3 x 14'2 (4.36m x 4.33m)
• Kitchen: 8'9 x 14'4 (2.73m x 4.39m)
• Utility Room: 6'3 x 11'2 (1.93m x 3.43m)
• Bathroom: 4'8 x 9'7 (1.46m x 2.96m)
• Box Room: 6'6 x 6'7 (2m x 1.94m)
• Bedroom 1: 14' x 10'7 (4.30m x 3.27m)
• Bedroom 2: 14'1 x 9'8 (4.32m x 3m)
• Mutual Drying Area & Washhouse
• Private Outhouse On entry into the hallway where there is a staircase leading to the upper floor, a radiator and an under stairs storage cupboard with light.
A spacious lounge is to the front and has a shelved alcove with under storage, a radiator, deep skirtings and cornicing.
The kitchen is rear facing and fitted to base and wall units with coordinating work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink. There is a radiator and wood panelling to dado height.
There is a front facing utility room/second kitchen which has base units with coordinating work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink with a mixer tap and space for under counter appliances. A cupboard, with overhead storage, houses the gas central heating boiler.
The bathroom is rear facing and has a three piece coloured suite with an over the bath Mira shower. There is wet walled to the bath and shower area and there is a radiator.
The staircase, with rear facing skylight window, leads to the upper floor where there is a walk in storage cupboard and box room.
Bedroom 1 is front facing with a shelved storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 2 is rear facing with a radiator.
Outside there is access to a mutual drying green and wash house and a private outhouse.
Council Tax Band: B