Blackburn Road, Turton, Bolton BL7
- Attention all Investors/Developers!
- Terraced Farmhouse, attached large barn and an additional Detached Barn
- Excellent development opportunity (subject to the relevant planning permission)
- 3/4 acre of grazing land included
- Fantastic countryside location in the popular Edgworth Village
- Early Viewing Recommended with high levels of interest anticipated
- EPC Rating G
Attention all investors/developers/grand designer. An ideal development opportunity consisting of a stone terraced farmhouse, large attached barn and a separate detached barn. The barns are currently derelict and require total renovation throughout (subject to the relevant planning permission) and the farmhouse has been re roofed but stripped out ready for refurbishment. Located in the sought after village at Edgworth with all its amenities close by. Situated in a fantastic position on the fringe of open countryside with enviable views towards the Wayoh reservoir and surroundings. In addition to the buildings there is approx 3/4 acre of grazing land included. Early viewing recommended as we anticipate high levels of interest. The barns, farmhouse and yard are within the village boundary but the grazing land is within the greenbelt. The site is restricted to a maximum of 3 dwellings including the farmhouse. Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage available on site.