2 bedroom detached bungalow
Roydscliffe Road, Heaton, Bradford BD9
- Ideal for Families, First time Buyers and Investors
- Planning Permission to Extend to 5 Bedroom
- EPC Rating: D
- No Chain - Seller does not need to Buy
- Larger than Average Rear Garden
- Private Drive and Integrated Garage
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Popular Residential Area
- Bradford Royal Infirmary within the Area
- Internal Viewing Recommended to Appreciate the Features
Briefly comprising of– Entrance, Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Utility Room and Integrated Garage.
To list only a few features:
Refurbished – Country Kitchen, White Bathroom Suite, Internal Doors, Carpets, LED Light Fittings, Light Switches, Plugs-including usb Electric Sockets in the Lounge and Master Bedroom
Kitchen – Integrated Appliances and Plumbing for Dishwasher
Utility Room - Plumbing for White Goods
Bedrooms - Fitted Wardrobes
Single Electric Garage Door
Central Heating and Double Glazing
Council Tax Band D – Lower Band compared to other Detached Properties in the Area
Planning Permission to Extend Granted August 2018 - Valid for 3 Years
At the Front of the Property there is a Private Drive Leading to the Garage and Garden. To the Rear there is a Larger than Average Private Lawned Garden with Long Distance Views. Within the area there are Local Schools, Shops, Transport Links, Amenities and Bradford Royal Infirmary.
The property is Chain Free/Vacant Possession, so the seller does not need to buy to move.
Internal Viewing is Recommended to Appreciate the Property's Features.
Guide price £240,000 to £250,000