- Former Social Club
- Derelict Condition
- Sold by Tender
- Guide Price £15,000
- Sold as Seen
- Grimsby Town Centre
- No Forward Chain
- External Viewings Only
- Closing Date 16.7.19
- EPC - Exempt
**sold by informal tender**
**closing date tomorrow 12 pm**
An opportunity to acquire this commercial property which is sold with vacant possession. The property is in derelict condition and requires a full scheme of renovation in order to realise its full potential. We understand the property was formally used as a Social Club but has potential for a number of uses, subject to planning consents.
Due to the circumstances of this sale any purchaser will be required to ensure the property is returned to a useable condition within 12 months of completion.
Due to the fact that the property is securely boarded and in a dangerous and dilapidated condition throughout, the property is being sold as seen with no internal inspection permitted. Tenure- Believed to be Freehold subject to Solicitors verification.
Prospective purchasers are invited to submit their bids in excess of the base price in writing to Pygott and Crone, 22 South St Marys Gate, Grimsby, DN31 1LQ prior to 12 noon on 16th July 2019.
The following information must be provided within the written offer:
1. Name and address of prospective purchaser
2. The amount offered- this must be an exact amount and not calculable by reference to other bids submitted.
3. Details of which solicitor will represent the purchaser
4. Explanation of funding procedure. E.g. Cash buyer, mortgage, loan raised against other assets etc. Please note that due to the condition of the property, offers dependent upon obtaining a normal mortgage will not generally be considered.
5. Whether the purchase is dependent on the successful sale of any other property.
6.Intentions for the site if purchase successful.
Envelopes should be sealed and marked " informal tender - 373 cleethorpes road grimsby