4 bedroom land
Land Off Spital Road, Bebington, Wirral CH62
- Outline planning granted
- For four to five detached dwellings
- Fantastic location
- Cleared ground
- Fantastic commuter links
Fantastic opportunity to purchase land with outline planning permission to develop four - five detached properties in the heart of the Wirral.
Fantastic opportunity to purchase land with outline planning permission to develop four to five detached properties in the heart of the Wirral.
The land is situated in the highly sought after area of Spital, located at the rear and accessed via the small station car park. The proposed development would be in the catchment for top performing primary schools and Wirral Grammar Schools.
There is an excellent range of amenities in the local area with Bebington and Bromborough close by which have independent retailers, high street banks and transport links. The Croft retail park is also within easy reach. The M53 motorway is approx. One mile from the Land and with Spital train station within walking distance it offers fantastic commuting options to the major commercial centres of the region.
Dibbinsdale nature reserve is also short stroll from the development which offers excellent woodland walks. The Oval Leisure Centre is approx. 2.5 miles from the property which has a range of sporting facilities including a swimming pool and gymnasium.
Further details can be found on the Wirral Planning Portal or please call the Branch directly - out/16/00816 | Outline planning application for four detached dwellings | Land adjacent to Spital Railway Station car park, spital road, bebington, wirral
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.