- Highly Sought After Location
- 2 Bedroom Mid Terrace
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Gardens to the Front & Rear
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £58,000 for 14 Askew Avenue hull HU4 6NU. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown 10 Kingston Road Willerby HU10 6BN Tel before exchange of contracts.
We are bringing to the market this lovely home with bags of potential, in this popular West Hull location giving great access to the local amenities, motorways and to the city centre!
Briefly comprising - an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, lounge, dining room with feature fire place and understairs cupboard, fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units, 2 bedrooms, family bathroom with bath with electric shower over and gardens to the front and rear.
Call to view this wonderful home now!
With double glazed door to the front, radiator and stairs to the First Floor.
Lounge 13' 1" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.99m max x 3.28m max )
With 2 double glazed windows to the front and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 4" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.76m max x 3.23m max )
With 2 double glazed windows to the rear, feature fire place housing fire, understairs cupboard, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen 12' 11" max into access recess x 5' 3" max plus access recess ( 3.94m max into access recess x 1.60m max plus access recess )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiling, space for a cooker, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door leading to the Rear Garden.
With airing cupboard housing water tank and loft access. Bedroom 1 15' 3" x 10' 9" max ( 4.65m x 3.28m max )
With 2 double glazed windows to the front, built in cupboard housing boiler and 2 radiators.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.76m max x 2.62m max )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bathroom with bath with electric shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, ladder style radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
With wrought iron fence, gravel, lawn and path.
With paved patio area, lawned area, path, timber fencing and timber gate to side passage.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.