4 bedroom terraced house
Oulton Terrace, Bradford BD7
- Four bedroom
- Through Terrace
- No Chain
- Popular residential area
- Price £77,950
public notice: William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £77,950 for 30 Oulton Terrace, BD7 1QF. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 6 Fair Road, BD6 1QN before exchange of contracts.
William H brown offer to the market this four bedroom through terrace property.
Property is offered with vacant possession and is located within a popular residential area.
Briefly comprises, lounge, kitchen, cellar, to the first floor two bedrooms and house bathroom, to the second floor two attic bedrooms.
Lounge 12' 9" into recess x 12' ( 3.89m into recess x 3.66m )
With double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' ( 3.56m x 2.13m )
With a range of base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with work surfaces, gas central heating boiler, double glazed window and door access to the rear.
Cellar 11' 8" x 7' ( 3.56m x 2.13m )
With double glazed window and shower room.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 5" to chimney breast ( 3.68m x 3.48m to chimney breast )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and closet. Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.34m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and closet.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 6' plus recess ( 3.51m x 1.83m plus recess )
With velux roof window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.84m )
With velux roof window, gas central heating radiator and closet.
There is a yard to the rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.