2 bedroom terraced house
High Street, Montrose DD10
- Private garden
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Home Report Valuation £120,000
• Entrance Hall: 4.11m x 2.08m (13'6" x 6'10")
• Bedroom 1: 4.00m x 2.97m (13'1" x 9'9")
• Bedroom 2: 3.38m x 2.51m (11'1" x 8'3")
• Bathroom: 2.44m x 1.50m (8'0" x 4'11")
• Lounge: 4.40m x 3.53m (14'5" x 11'7")
• Dining Kitchen: 3.00m x 3.00m (9'10" x 9'10")
• Private Garden Entry is into the hallway which has a walk-in storage cupboard, a second understairs storage cupboard and staircase leading to the upper floor.
Here there are two generous size bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes providing ample storage.
On the upper floor a rear facing window offers an abundance of natural light into the hallway and there is access from here into a spacious lounge with original wooden floor and a feature electric fire.
The kitchen is fitted to wall and base units and has an integrated oven and hob and space for further appliances. There is ample room for dining and access via a Ramsay style ladder into a very spacious floored loft which has a Velux window and light.
The bathroom is also located on this floor and comprises of a 3 piece suite with shower over the bath.
Outside there is a delightful private garden which is laid with stone chippings and a patio seating area which provides a quiet area to relax.
Council Tax Band: B