- Rarely available Potential development site located within the quite Ayrshire village of Lugar. Site extends to approx. 770 sq meters, 8288 Sq ft.
- Plot with potential development, subject to gaining planning and consents. Blue hatched area and area coloured in blue included - see title plan.
- Interesting auction property, Sure to appeal to a shrewd investor. Located in sought after area.
- Lugar is a former ironworks and mining town in East Ayrshire. It is 17 miles from both Ayr, to the west on the A70 and Kilmarnock, to the north-west via the A76.
- Seldom available Auction property in popular location. Planning enquiries should be made with the East Ayrshire Council Planning department on .
Lugar is a former ironworks and mining town in East Ayrshire. It is 17 miles from both Ayr, to the west on the A70 and Kilmarnock, to the north-west via the A76. Peesweep Brae runs north of the A70 into the hills above the village of Lugar and the industrial site is accessed through a stone and ornate iron fence entrance on the east side of the Peesweep Brae, approximately half-a-mile from the village.
10 September 2019,7.00pm
Glasgow Radisson Hotel, 301 Argyle Street, G2 8DL Bid Now
You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. Submit an enquiry now or visit our auction website for full details on how to bid now.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a free Auction Valuation.