4 bedroom semi-detached house
Old Mill Road, Saffron Walden CB11
- Sale by Modern Auction (T & Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed reserve price
- Buyer's fees apply
- Accommodation over 3 floors / Extended
- Close to town and schools
- 4 double bedrooms
- Garage and driveway parking
- Beautiful garden
open house Saturday 20th July - please contact the agent for an appointment to view
An extended and improved four double bedroom, semi-detached house located on a quiet road close to local amenities and schooling and within walking distance to town.
The property is set over three floors and offers spacious and flexible accommodation throughout with the benefit of an extension over the garage and a loft conversion. It has the advantage of a garage, parking for up to three cars, a beautiful sun trap garden, a wonderful conservatory with space for the family, a good size kitchen, and four double bedrooms. It is a fantastic family home in a popular area of Saffron Walden!
Saffron Walden is a fine old market town with a good range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities, including the renowned Saffron Hall, which is situated at the County High School. Audley End mainline station is just two miles and the M11 access point at Stump Cross 4 miles.
Door leading to:
12'3" x 11'9"
Fireplace housing gas fire, alcove with shelving and built-in storage, large window to front aspect. Double doors leading to:
10'6" x 8'10"
A beautiful room with French doors leading onto the rear garden.
16' x 116"
A sociable space with ample base and eye-level units, space for fridge and freezer, freestanding oven, washing machine and dishwasher, stainless steel sink with drainer, large window to rear aspect and door to the garden.
On the first floor:
9'1" x 8'10"
Window to front aspect. Storage space and access to airing cupboard.
14' x 8'
Window to front aspect. Opposite this room is a:
7'11" x 5'3"
Suite comprising panelled bath, wash basin and low-level WC.
Separate shower room:
6'5" x 5'4"
Comprising enclosed shower cubicle, low-level WC and wash basin.
12' x 9'7"
Window to rear aspect. Bedroom 3:
11'7" max. X 9'4" max.
Window to front aspect, with two built-in wardrobes.
On the second floor:
10'8" x 9'4"
With two Velux windows to the rear aspect, eaves storage space and built-in wardrobe.
Currently used as an office space, with ample eaves storage. There are two Velux windows making this a lovely light and bright area.
Low-level WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
The garden is private and enclosed, with a sociable patio area for entertaining and leading down to the lawned area with mature shrubs and trees and a paved area to the rear that acts as a sun trap.
For further information on the local area and services, log onto
energy efficiency rating:
'This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction which is not to be confused with traditional auction. The Modern Method of Auction is a flexible buyer friendly method of purchase. We do not require the purchaser to exchange contracts immediately, granting 56 days for completion and with an aim to exchange contracts 28 days from the date the buyer's solicitor is in receipt of the draft contracts. Allowing the additional time to exchange on the property means interested parties can proceed with traditional residential finance. Upon close of a successful auction or if the vendor accepts an offer during the auction, the buyer will be required to put down a non-refundable reservation fee of 4.2% subject to a minimum of £6,000 including VAT which secures the transaction and takes the property off the market. Fees paid to the Auctioneer may be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property and be included in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Further clarification on this must be sought from your legal representative.
The buyer will be required to sign an 'Acknowledgement of Reservation' form to confirm acceptance of terms prior to solicitors being instructed. Copies of the Reservation form and all terms and conditions can be found in the Buyer Information Pack which can be downloaded for free from the auction section of our website or requested from our Auction Department.
Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price which is generally no more than 10% in excess of the Starting Bid, both Starting Bid and reserve price can be subject to change. Terms and Conditions apply to the Modern Method of Auction, which is operated by Connells Property Auction powered by iam Sold. Reservation Fee is in addition to the final negotiated selling price.'
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.