- Superb period cottage in A historic location
- Beautifully presented having been greatly improved
- Delightful double aspect sitting room with log burner
- Completely refitted kitchen with quartz worktops
- Previous planning permission to extend the house
- Within easy reach of woking town and station - waterloo 23 minutes
A hugely appealing, double fronted period cottage of enormous character sitting in a quiet and historic part of Old Woking just along from the Grade I listed St Peters Church.
EPC Rating E