- Open viewing - Sunday 2-4pm or by appointment, please call
- Light, spacious and well-presented, two-bedroom, south-facing, triple-aspect, second (top) floor flat, with views to the Old Town and Edinburgh Castle.
- Set in a traditional block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, in Edinburgh's prestigious Inverleith, north of the city centre.
- Comprises: A hallway, living/dining room with balcony, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include: A newly refurbished kitchen (fitted in Nov 2018), double glazing, gas central heating, secure entry, excellent storage, lock-up store, and cable TV and phone points.
- The property also boasts a large partially-floored loft with lighting, offering excellent conversion potential, subject to the necessary planning permissions.
- With mature enclosed and well-tended shared gardens to the rear, and ample permit on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
This light, spacious and well-presented, two bedroom, south-facing, triple-aspect, second (top) floor flat, with views to the Old Town and Edinburgh Castle, is set in a traditional block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in Edinburgh's prestigious Inverleith, north of the city centre. The living areas are served by a welcoming l-shaped entrance hall with wood-effect flooring, two store cupboards and loft access hatch. A light and spacious, south-facing, dual-aspect living/dining room, featuring wood-effect flooring and a shelved press, opens to a covered front-facing balcony, with space for a table and chairs. With leafy views to the rear, the stylish kitchen is fitted with high-gloss units with wood-effect worktops, splashback tiling and corner larder cupboard. Integrated appliances include a gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood, a fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, plus a freestanding tumble dryer. There are two double bedrooms, both with wardrobe units and offering ample space for freestanding furniture, with bedroom one also providing a cupboard for additional storage. A rear-facing bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white suite, over-bath electric shower, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, and a chrome ladder-style radiator. Inverleith is a prestigious residential area, with a good variety of specialist and everyday shops at both Goldenacre and Canonmills. It is close to many recreational facilities, including Inverleith Park, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Glenogle Baths, access at Canonmills to the Water of Leith walkway, as well as easy access to the Edinburgh Cycle Path network via nearby Warriston Gardens or Eildon Street. A good choice of supermarkets is available within a short radius whilst the fashionable and cosmopolitan districts of Stockbridge and Broughton Street are also within close proximity. There is easy access to the main trunk routes, either through the city centre or via nearby Ferry Road which connects to the A1 to the south, with the A90 running northward for connection to the city bypass, airport, and the Queensferry Crossing.