Plot 1, Spean Bridge, Fort William PH344EU PH34
- Excellent plot located in a sought after area within the local development plan in Spean-Bridge. Super Development potential subject to researching and gaining all necessary consents.
- *** Balcary, West Tirindrish, Spean Bridge, Inverness PH34 4EU sold for £260,000 May 2019, Clianba, Spean Bridge, Inverness-shire PH34 4EU sold for £297,000 July 2018 ***
- ---priced for A fast auction sale--- Rarely Available plot of ground in a sought after tourist location. Spean-bridge is roughly 10 miles away from Fort-William to enjoy for the amazing Nevis Range
- Sure to appeal to shrewd investors as Rio-Tinto one of the biggest mining companies recently sold their aluminium smelter to liberty steel who's primary focus is to build the biggest wheel factory.
- Spean Bridge is an attractive and well-equipped village in the Scottish Highlands. Also, home to a railway station on the West Highland Line to Fort William.
Spean Bridge is an attractive and well-equipped village in the Scottish Highlands. Also, home to a railway station on the West Highland Line to Fort William. Spean Bridge has a well-stocked shop, primary school, woollen mill, hotels, bars, cafe and restaurants and has road links to Inverness and Fort William by a regular bus service. Fort William is the main district town of Lochaber and is known as the “Outdoor Capital of the UK.” The town is a popular tourist destination and has a wide variety of tourist attractions including the Caledonian Canal, Ben Nevis, Glen Nevis and the Great Glen and has developed an enviable reputation for providing all manner of outdoor pursuits including skiing, hill walking, mountain biking and sailing to name but a few. There is a variety of supermarkets, shops, a library, museum, tourist information centre and railway station with links to Mallaig, Inverness, Glasgow, and Edinburgh as well as the overnight sleeper to London.
10 September 2019,7.00pm
Glasgow Radisson Hotel, 301 Argyle Street, G2 8DL Bid Now
You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. Submit an enquiry now or visit our auction website for full details on how to bid now.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a free Auction Valuation.