3 bedroom semi-detached house
Station Avenue, Murrow, Wisbech PE13
- Semi-detached house
- Non-standard construction
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Generous gardens
cash buyers only! Situated in a non-estate village location, this established semi-detached house is of non-standard construction but sits on a generous plot ideal for the keen gardener.
cash buyers only! Situated in a non-estate village location, this established semi-detached house is of non-standard construction but sits on a generous plot ideal for the keen gardener. With three bedrooms and two reception rooms, the property also benefits from PVCu double glazing, oil-fired radiator central heating, downstairs cloakroom and off-road parking.
Lounge 10' 8" excluding bay x 22' ( 3.25m excluding bay x 6.71m )
Dining Room 6' 11" x 11' 9" ( 2.11m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 15' x 8' 10" ( 4.57m x 2.69m )
Side Lobby 9' 9" x 3' 8" ( 2.97m x 1.12m ) Downstairs Cloakroom
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' x 13' maximum ( 3.35m x 3.96m maximum )
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 4" excluding wardrobes ( 3.35m x 2.84m excluding wardrobes )
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 10' 1" into wardrobes ( 2.11m x 3.07m into wardrobes )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 11" ( 2.06m x 1.80m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed out of town to the second set of traffic lights and turn left signposted Leverington & Parson Drove following the road into Leverington Common. Proceed along to the junction following the road straight over heading towards Murrow. Upon entering Murrow follow the road round to the left, then right into Front Road. Proceed to the t-junction, turn left onto Murrow Bank, then second right into Station Avenue where the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our board!
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.