2 bedroom flat
8, Knoxville Road, Flat 2-1, Kilbirnie, North Ayrshire KA257Eb KA25
- ***perfect investment property*** excellent 2 bedroom tenement flat located close to the centre of the high demand rental town of Kilbirnie in North Ayrshire.
- *turn key investment* Property comprises: Hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, study (potentially 3rd bedroom) and bathroom.
- Further enhanced by double glazing, Gas Central Heating and attractive elevated views to front. Kilbirnie is ideally located for a737 and M8 routes to Paisley and Glasgow to the North and Irvine to the West.
- Realistic rental potential of £425 per calendar month (£5100 per annum)- Excellent rental yield. Close to 20% at guide price in high demand rental location.
- The historic town of Kilbirnie, is located centrally within North Ayrshire on the Garnock valley. The property itself is convenient for new modern tesco and town centre. Access to bus and rail routes.
The historic town of Kilbirnie, is located centrally within North Ayrshire on the Garnock valley. The property itself is convenient for new modern tesco & ideally located to link to the A737/M8 to Paisley, Glasgow - circa 35 minutes - and Glasgow International Airport, with highly acclaimed shopping facilities. Alternatively the Ayrshire coast including popular Largs, is a short drive away.
30 July 2019,7.00pm
Glasgow Radisson Hotel, 301 Argyle Street, G2 8DL Bid Now
You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. Submit an enquiry now or visit our auction website for full details on how to bid now.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a free Auction Valuation.