3 bedroom end terrace house
56, Glebe Street, Stranraer DG97Lr DG9
- Three Bedroom end terrace house in excellent location close to town centre. Rental Potential £550 pcm ( £6,600 Per Annum) fantastic 23% Yield at current guide price.
- Ground Floor Comprises; Entrance Vestibule, Hallway with ample storage space leading to bright spacious Living room, large Kitchen / Dining room with a mix of floor & wall mounted units.
- First Floor Comprises; Three good sized bedrooms - Master bedroom with built in Storage space and en-suite shower room, Modern three-piece family Bathroom. Double Glazing throughout. EPC band - D.
- The property is situated within an established residential area a short a distance from Stranraer town centre and local amenities. Popular residential area of Stranraer with excellent transport links
- Stranraer is Dumfries and Galloway's second largest town with a population including the surrounding area of nearly 13,000 persons. Super location - Heart of Stranraer Harbour & town centre are nearby
Stranraer is a popular town to the west of Dumfries & Galloway. Stranraer is Dumfries & Galloway's second largest town, with a population including the surrounding area of nearly 13,000. Stranraer is best known as having a ferry port connecting Scotland with Belfast & Larne in Northern Ireland. The main industries in the area are the ferry port, with associated industries, tourism & more traditionally farming.
10 September 2019,7.00pm
Glasgow Radisson Hotel, 301 Argyle Street, G2 8DL Bid Now
You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. Submit an enquiry now or visit our auction website for full details on how to bid now.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a free Auction Valuation.