3 bedroom land
Spring Lane, Haslingden, Rossendale BB4
- Spring Lane, Haslingden, Rossendale
- Land With Outline Planning In Place
- Approval For 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Potential Scope To Vary Permission
- Convenient For Town Centre Amenities
- Easy Site Access
- Residential Settings With Great Views!
- Planning Ref: 2018/0438
** new *** - plot of land in residential surroundings with outline planning - Permission For Detached 3 Bedroom Bungalow, Planning Ref: 2018/0438, Convenient For Haslingden Centre Amenities, Good Access & With Potential Further Scope Too, Great "Cross-Valley" Views - available now, no chain delay!
Spring Lane, Haslingden, Rossendale is a plot of land which already has outline planning permission granted for development of a detached 3 bedroom bungalow, with attached garage, conveniently located close to Haslingden town centre and with great views. The vendor of this plot has informed us that Rossendale Borough Council Planning Department have indicated they would look favourably at a variation of the existing permission to accommodate 2 bungalows on the plot as an alternative.
Situated in a residential setting and enjoying easy site access, this piece of land offers flexible potential and is available now without any connecting chain.
Full details of the applicable planning application are available online via the Rossendale Borough Council website, using the planning reference 2018/0438.
* Plot Of Land With Outline Planning In Place * Currently For Detached 3 Bedroom Bungalow * Convenient Location For Town Centre Amenities With Easy Site Access