- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Spacious Loft
- Mutual Drying Area
- Private Cellar
• Spacious Lounge: 11'3 x 16'1 (3.46m x 4.91m)
• Dining Kitchen: 9'3 x 10'8 (2.84m x 3.31m)
• Bedroom 1: 11'2 x 12'1 (3.42m x 3.69m)
• Bedroom 2: 14'5 x 10' (4.42m x 3.05m)
• Bathroom: 6'10 x 6'9 (2.13m x 2.10m)
• Loft: 34' x 26'2 (10.38m x 8m)
• Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
• Private Cellar
• Mutual Drying Green Entry is into the hallway where there are three storage cupboards, one housing the water tank, two shelved and there is also a cupboard housing the electricity meter and fuse box.
A glass panel door leads into the bright spacious lounge where there is a wooden fire surround incorporating an electric fire, TV and telephone points and a radiator.
Off the lounge is the rear facing kitchen which is fitted to base and wall units with coordinating work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and breakfast seating area. There is plumbed space for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and a free standing electric cooker (all included in the sale).
Bedroom 1 is front facing with a double shelved and hanging wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 is rear facing and also has a shelved storage cupboard and radiator.
The bathroom is rear facing and has a three piece white bathroom suite with an over the bath electric shower. It is tiled to the bath, shower and wash hand areas, and has bathroom fitments and an expel air.
Outside there is access to a private cellar and to the mutual drying green at the rear.
Council Tax Band: A