4 bedroom terraced house
Clarence Road, Wallasey CH44
- No Chain!
- Great Investment Opportunity!
- Spacious Throughout!
- Four Bedrooms!
- Two Reception Rooms!
Mortgagees in possession are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £63,000 for 17 Clarence Road, CH44 9ES. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Jones & Chapman Wallasey before exchange of contracts or within the next 7 days whichever is sooner.
Great Investment Opportunity! This spacious four bedroom terraced property is set in a popular residential location, only a short distance from local amenities and excellent transport links to Liverpool and the rest of the North West. The property is in need of some tlc but has been priced accordingly and would make a fantastic first time buy, family home or investment. In brief the accommodation comprises two reception rooms, spacious kitchen with a potential utility off the back and a rear yard. To the first floor are four well-proportioned bedrooms and a wet room. An early viewing is highly recommended as this will be a popular property - book yours today to avoid disappointment!
Mortgagees in possession are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £63,000 for 17 Clarence Road, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH44 9ES.
Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Jones & Chapman, 108 Wallasey Road, Wallasey, CH44 2AE before exchange of contracts or within the next 7 days whichever is sooner.
Radiator, understairs cupboard, gas and electric meter cupboard.
Lounge 12' 5" max into recess x 15' max into bay ( 3.78m max into recess x 4.57m max into bay )
Double glazed bay window and radiator.
Dining Room 13' x 11' 9" max into recess ( 3.96m x 3.58m max into recess )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen, work surfaces, wall and base units, sink/drainer, oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, double glazed window, central heating boiler, tiled floor and part tiled walls. Utility Room 11' 6" x 4' 8" ( 3.51m x 1.42m )
Double glazed window
Bedroom 1 15' 1" max into bay x 10' 11" max into recess ( 4.60m max into bay x 3.33m max into recess )
double glazed bay window and radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' x 11' 9" max into recess ( 3.96m x 3.58m max into recess )
Bedroom 3 8' 9" plus built in cupboard x 8' 4" ( 2.67m plus built in cupboard x 2.54m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 4 6' 1" x 9' 9" ( 1.85m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window and Radiator.
Double glazed window, radiator, shower, wash hand basin and WC.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.