- For Sale By Auction - 35.25 Acres of Farmland & Stone Buildings
- Attractive Views across the Valley
- Available in 5 Lots ranging from £35,000 - £150,000
- Auction Date 22nd October 2019 - Mark Jenkinson Auctioneers, Sheffield
We are pleased to offer for sale 35.25 acres or thereabouts of farmland, west of Unstone Green village; conveniently located 2 miles south east of the centre of Dronfield Town and 3 miles north from Chesterfield town centre (approx.).
The derelict farmhouse and buildings enjoy a private and secluded spot with fantastic views over the Derbyshire countryside.
Gently sloping to the south west with a south facing aspect and sheltered to the north by Ramshaw Woods. The property is currently down to grass and is well suited for mowing and grazing.
Rights of Access are from Hundall Lane/Windmill Lane (east) and Whittingon Lane (west).
Electric pylons cross the property across Lots 3,4 and 5, running in east-west direction. A high-pressure gas main also crosses the property.
The property sits close to the Peak Park Resort development which lies to the east beyond the railway line and B6057.
Land and Soil Quality
Natural England Agricultural Land Classification Maps mark the land as Grade 4
The property features Bardsey soil type which is well-suited for grass production for dairying and beef with some cereal production for feed.
Soils description provided by LandIS.
Tenure and Method of Sale
The property is being sold by auction on 22nd October 2019 at 2pm prompt.
The auctioneers are Mark Jenkinson. Venue details:-
Platinum Suite, Sheffield United Football Club, Bramall Lane, Sheffield S2 4SY
lot 1 – Guide Price: £150,000 3.47 acres est. With dilapidated farmhouse and buildings.
Lot 2 – Guide Price: £35,000 – £40,000 4 acres est.
Lot 3 – Guide Price: £50,000 - £55,000 7 acres est.
Lot 4 – Guide Price: £60,000 - £65,000 8.38 acres est.
Lot 5 – Guide Price: £80,000 - £90,000 12.4 acres est.
The property is being sold freehold with vacant possession. The property has been split into 5 lots and may be purchased by lot or as a whole.
Rights of Way, Wayleaves and Easements
Right of Access is from Hundall Lane/Windmill Lane on the east and from Whittington Lane on the west, as shown on the Site Plan.
We understand there are no definitive public rights of way.
The land is sold subject to, and with the benefit of all rights of way whether public or private, water, drainage, watercourses, light, wayleaves and other easements, quasi or reputed easements and rights of adjoining owners (if any) affecting the same and all matters registerable by any competent authority pursuant to statute. Basic Payment Scheme
We understand there are no entitlements available.
Sporting, Timber and Mineral Rights
All fishing, sporting, timber and mineral rights owned by the vendor are included in the sale as far as they exist.
The property lies within the administration of North East Derbyshire District Council - just north of the administrative boundary with Chesterfield Borough Council.
The property is currently designated as Greenbelt and lies within open countryside (as detailed in neddc adopted Local Plan 2001-2011). Ramshaw Woods, to the north of the property, is a Derbyshire Wildlife Site.
The property may be viewed through the Agents at any reasonable time. Viewing persons do so at their own risk and for safety must not enter the buildings.
North East Derbyshire District Council
2013 Mill Lane
S42 6NG Tel: Important Note:
Wt Parker have made every reasonable effort on behalf of their client to ensure these details offer an accurate and fair description of the property but give notice that:
1. All measurements, distances and areas referred to are approximate and based on information available at the time of printing.
2. Fixtures, fittings and any appliances referred to in these details have not been tested or checked and any reference to rights of way, easements, wayleaves, tenure or any other covenants/conditions should be verified by the buyer’s legal representatives prior to exchanging contracts.
3. Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters, interested parties are recommended to seek their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
4. Boundaries cannot be guaranteed and must be checked by solicitors prior to exchange of contracts.
5. Photographs, plans and maps are indicative only and it should not be assumed that anything shown in these particulars are included in the sale.
6. These details are for guidance only and do not constitute part of the contract for sale. Wt Parker and their employees are not authorised to give any warranties or representations (written or oral) in relation to the sale. Buyers are advised to seek clarification on any points of particular interest, prior to pursuing their interest in this property.
7. Alterations to the details may be necessary during the marketing without notice.
For further information contact Joint Agents:
W T Parker Miller & Miller
4 Gluman Gate Suite 5, Shirley House
Chesterfield 31 Psalter Lane
S40 1QA Sheffield S11 8YL