Mill Road, Terrington St. John, Wisbech PE14
- Building plot
- Popular village location
- Full planning consent for 4 bedroom dwelling
A fantastic opportunity to build your dream home on a building plot that is situated in an exclusive cul-de-sac accessed along a private road. There is full planning consent for a 4 bedroom dwelling with off road parking and the plot measures 33.51m max depth x 14.11m max width.
A fantastic opportunity to build your dream home on a building plot that is situated in an exclusive cul-de-sac accessed along a private road in the sought after village of Terrington St. John. Plot 3 has full planning consent for a 4 bedroom dwelling with off road parking and the plot measures 33.51m max depth x 14.11m max width. The planning reference is 18/00024/F and can be viewed on the Kings Lynn Borough Council planning portal.
The owner will provide a topographical survey, soil test confirming strip foundations and all plans for the approved dwelling. Electricity and water pipes are laid and the foul sewage connection has been completed. Building regulations payment has also been made to Assent building control.
Terrington St John is a popular village situated conveniently for both Wisbech and King's Lynn. There are many facilities that serve the village including a primary school, doctors’ surgery, pharmacy, church, village shop, fish & chip shop, restaurant and a pub. Directions
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Follow the road out of Wisbech and continue to the roundabout on the A47. Turn left into the dual carriageway signposted Kings Lynn and continue along for approximately 3 miles. Take the second slip road signposted Terrington St John, turn right over the flyover then left and continue into the village. Turn right into School Road and then left into Mill Road where the entrance to the site will be found on the left hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.