4 bedroom detached house
Broomfield Park, Ascot SL5
- A rarely available detached home set within an exceptional and prestigious gated development
- Fantastic entertaining space including four large receptions rooms
- Four large double bedrooms with an ensuite to the master suite
- Sleek modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double width garage
- Remodelled family bathroom
- A secluded wrap around mature rear garden.
- Ample parking to the front of the property
- Private and gated road
Oakwood is situated in Broomfield Park, a prestigious gated development in Sunningdale which has a variety of local stores, cafés, and restaurants, providing essential amenities. For the commuter, the M3 can be joined at (J3), and the M25 (J13). Rail services to London (Waterloo) are available from Sunningdale with a journey time of about 45 minutes. There are magnificent sporting facilities locally such as the golf clubs of Wentworth and Sunningdale, there is racing at Ascot, and polo at Smiths Lawn and The Royal Berkshire Polo Club. Windsor Great Park, Virginia Water Lake and Chobham Common offer a range of outdoor pursuits. Independent and international schools in the area include Eton College, The Marist Schools, Papplewick, Hall Grove, St George’s and St Mary’s Schools in Ascot, and the acs Egham International School.