1 bedroom flat
27, Kilnholm Street, Flat 1-2, Newmilns KA169HD KA16
- Traditional 1 bedroom first floor flat within a traditional end terraced two storey flatted building which contains four flats. Fully refurbished with new electrics, kitchen and bathroom - low price
- Comprises - Reception hallway, double bedroom, large open living room/kitchen and bathroom. Nearby transport links available to Kilmarnock, Ayr and Glasgow all within 30 minutes
- Rental potential £350 per month. Private gardens to the rear. Fully modernised one bedroom first floor flat within quiet ayrshire location. Overlooking River Irvine to the front
- *** Heavily Discounted for Guaranteed Auction Sale *** sales evidence: 19 Kilnholm Street, Newmilns (sold) Sept 2009 for £78,000 --- prime for investment and Rental Return - Great condition
- Newmilns is a small burgh in East Ayrshire. Convenient location on main bus route within established area. Popular retail park and supermarkets available in nearby town of Kilmarnock
Glasgow Radisson .
Traditional 1 Bedroom first floor flat within a traditional end terraced two storey flatted building which contains four residential flats. Double Glazing. Rental potential circa £350 per month - £4,200 per annum. Fully refurbished with new electrics, kitchen and modern bathroom --- ready to rent --- Super condition. Modernised accommodation comprises hallway, double bedroom, large open living room/kitchen and bathroom. Freehold sale with vacant possession. Affordable property set at realistic guide price located close to the town centre, Tesco and Co-op Supermarkets. Nearby links to Kilmarnock, Ayr and Glasgow all within 30 minutes. New Electrics throughout. Gardens to the rear have been cleared. Traditional upper one bedroom flat within quiet ayrshire location. Superb rental potential at £4,200 per annum offer a high yield potential of 16%. Rare opportunity for landlord to secure property in walk in condition ready to rent *** new entry sure to be popular at price *** On-street parking - Overlooking River Irvine
Newmilns and Greenholm is a small burgh in East Ayrshire, Scotland. It has a population of 3,057 people and lies on the A71, around seven miles east of Kilmarnock and twenty-five miles southwest of Glasgow. Sale evidence - 17, Main Street, Newmilns, Ayr KA16 9HB £50,000 - 19, Main Street, Newmilns, Ayrshire KA16 9HB - £38,000 - 9, Main Street, Newmilns, Ayrshire KA16 9HB - £36,000 - 7, Main Street, Newmilns, Ayrshire, KA16 9HB - £50,000
04 February 2020,7.00pm
Glasgow Radisson, 301 Argyle Street, G2 8DL How to Bid Now
Submit an enquiry now or visit our website for full details on how to bid on this property.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a free Auction Valuation.