3 bedroom detached house
Hag Hill Lane, Burnham, Slough SL6
- Three bedrooms
- Driveway parking
- Extended property
- Great location
A spacious 3 bedroom detached family home benefiting from a rear extension. The property offers good size accommodation, shared driveway leading to two single garages, driveway parking for one car and large south facing rear garden. Offered to the market with no onward chain.
A spacious 3 bedroom detached home which is in walking distance to Taplow Train Station (0.7 miles). The property comprises of a spacious lounge/diner, newly fitted kitchen, cloakroom, upstairs there are 2 good size bedrooms as well as a third single bedroom, shower room and outside there is driveway parking for one car plus shared driveway leading to two single garages and large south facing rear garden. Highly recommended.
Hag Hill Lane is a two minute walk from the amazing Bishop Centre with Tesco, Nike, tk Maxx, Evans Cycles, Mountain Warehouse, Majestic Wine, Costa and Frankie & Benny's. There is also a large Sainsbury's close by.
Taplow has neighbouring towns of Burnham, Slough and Windsor and Maidenhead.
Local schools include Lent Rise Combined School which is a feeder school for Burnham Grammar School.
Double glazed door to front.
Door to front, understairs cupboard, window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, shower cubicle, wc, vanity wash hand basin,
Double glazed window to front, radiator, gas fireplace.
Door leading to shower room, radiator.
Third Reception Room
Double glazed patio doors, radiator, door to side aspect leading to conservatory.
Double glazed window to rear, fitted with a range of wall and base level units, sink and drainer unit, cooker-hood, gas hob, electric oven.
Double glazed window to side, loft access.
Double glazed window to side, loft access.
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator. Bedroom Three
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, shower cubicle, part tiled, wc, wash hand basin.
To The Front
Off street parking for two cars.
South facing, mature rear garden, enclosed by panel fencing.
"This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid on the property, your information will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited.
This method of auction requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days of the draft contract for sale being received by the buyers solicitor. This additional time allows buyers to proceed with mortgage finance.
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee. This being 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. The Reservation Fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability.
Buyers will be required to go through an identification verification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
This property has a Buyer Information Pack which is a collection of documents in relation to the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know about the property, so you are required to complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample copy of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are also contained within this pack.
The buyer will also make payment of £220.00 including VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack, where it has been provided by iamsold.
The property is subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price with both the Reserve Price and Starting Bid being subject to change.
The Partner Agent and Auctioneer may recommend the services of third parties to you. Whilst these services are recommended as it is believed they will be of benefit; you are under no obligation to use any of these services and you should always consider your options before services are accepted. Where services are accepted the Auctioneer or Partner Agent may receive payment for the recommendation and you will be informed of any referral arrangement and payment prior to any services being taken by you."
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.