- Two Double Bedrooms
- Split Level Maisonette
- Within easy access to Oval Tube Station
- Period Property
The vendor has been in receipt of an offer of £722000 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts
Situated in one of the area's most prestigious tree lined streets is this stunning two double bedroom split level maisonette, benefitting from direct access to its own private westerly aspect rear garden. Arranged over the lower and raised ground floors of this imposing period residence this beautiful property has retained a wealth of the charm and character associated with its heritage. Offering two genuine double bedrooms of similar proportions the property is also available with no onward chain, ideal for anyone looking for a swift move. The property can be found in the sought after Offley Road just moments from Oval tube station (Northern Line) and the iconic Oval cricket ground. There are a plethora of local shops and amenities nearby, and the trendy Brixton High Street is just a short bus ride away. We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.