3 bedroom semi-detached house
Brownberrie Lane, Horsforth LS18
- 1920's period semi-detached
- Three double bedrooms
- Two receptions
- South facing garden
- Packed with original features
- Popular location
- Driveway & garage
Having undergone a sympathetic yet thorough schedule of renovation the current owners have managed to modernise the property whilst retaining many of it’s original features and 1920’s splendour. With a south facing garden and scope to extend (subject to relevant planning permission) this home will tick many boxes for buyers.
Some of this wonderful family home’s features include:
• Entrance porch and hall with beautiful stained glass window, original plate rail and stairs off to the first floor.
• Utility room, formally the old kitchen equipped with plumbing, venting, a sink and useful work surface area.
• Home office/snug – a quiet room segregated from the rest of the house which would serve well as a home office/hobby room.
• A dual aspect sitting room with feature stain glassed windows, feature fireplace and cornicing to the ceiling. Flooded with natural light, this is an excellent space to relax and unwind.
• A beautiful living kitchen which provides the perfect space to cook and entertain and having acess to the rear garden really lets the outside in.
• The master bedroom is of generous proportions with dual aspect windows, feature fireplace, recessed wardrobe space and an ensuite shower room.
• Bedroom two is a good sized double bedroom with original fireplace and southerly aspect over looking the rear garden. Bedroom three, also a double, is bay fronted, and overlooks the front of the property.
• The family bathroom is ‘retro-chic’ and is very much a step back in time, a conscious decision of the owner to retain the original suite.
• To the front of the property there is a good sized lawned garden and off street parking for several vehicles leading to a detached single garage.
• To the rear of the property the garden has a raised seating area and a good sized lawn perfect for growing families.
With so much on offer we expect strong interest so call and book your viewing today.
6.40m (21' 0") x 3.89m (12' 9")
4.01m (13' 2") x 3.63m (11' 11") utility room
3.00m (9' 10") x 2.16m (7' 1")
3.53m (11' 7") x 3.10m (10' 2")
4.93m (16' 2") x 3.91m (12' 10")
4.04m (13' 3") x 3.53m (11' 7")
4.01m (13' 2") x 3.58m (11' 9")
3.07m (10' 1") x 1.85m (6' 1")