4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
Scott Road, Solihull B92
- Four Bedroom Dormer Bungalow
- Large Living & Dining Area
- Generous Sized Private Garden
- Driveway Plus Garage
- Popular Location with Good Transport Links
- Energy Rating:
**4 Bedroom Dormer Bungalow** Generously sized offering great potential for modernisation. Four double bedrooms, fitted bathroom, large reception room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, separate WC and garage.
**4 Bedroom Dormer Bungalow** Generously sized offering great potential for modernisation. Four double bedrooms, fitted bathroom, large reception room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, separate WC and garage. Located a short walk from Olton train station, local amenities, schools and bus routes.
Dropped kerb to block paved drive providing off road parking for multiple vehicles with a small lawned area.
Double glazed door and window to side and double glazed window to front elevation.
Under stairs cupboard, further storage cupboard, two mounted wall lights, gas central heating radiator and all door leading off.
Through Lounge 31' 1" max x 13' 8" max into recess ( 9.47m max x 4.17m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front and rear elevation, double glazed patio doors, gas fireplace, a central heating radiator, television and telephone point.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.17m )
Fitted kitchen to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a sink and drainer, tiling to splash back areas, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, telephone point, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated dishwasher, a central heating boiler, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to rear elevation. With door in to
With glazed roof, work surfaces and access to a guest W.C.
Low level flush wc, wash hand basin with window to the rear elevation. Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 10" into recess ( 3.45m x 3.30m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" into wardrobes x 9' 10" ( 3.25m into wardrobes x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, wardrobes and carpet.
Two double glazed windows to side elevation, a central heating radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower with drainage, hand wash basin, extractor fan, WC and part tiling.
First floor landing leading to two further bedrooms and generous storage area in eves/loft.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.25m max x 3.12m max )
Double glazed dormer window to front elevation, a central heating radiator. Some restricted head height.
Bedroom Four 13' 8" max x 9' 6" max ( 4.17m max x 2.90m max )
Double glazed dormer window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator. Some restricted head height.
Patio area leading to large lawn with surrounding flower beds to rear and vegetable gardens to rear.
Garage 16' 6" x 6' 6" min ( 5.03m x 1.98m min )
Double glazed door to side, having a side hinged folding metal garage door, power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.