- Commercial Unit with 2 Flats
- Rental Income of £1,03 between 3 units
- No Chain
A commercial unit with two apartments. The Commeerical unit has a monthly income of £433 per month. The basement flat has a monthly income of £350pcm and the first floor apartment has a monthly income of £300pcm.
A commercial unit with two apartments. The Commeerical unit has a monthly income of £433 per month. The basement flat has a monthly income of £350pcm and the first floor apartment has a monthly income of £300pcm. Auctioneers Comments
This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction which is not to be confused with traditional auction. The Modern Method of Auction is a flexible buyer friendly method of purchase. We do not require the purchaser to exchange contracts immediately, granting 56 days for completion with an aim to exchange contracts 28 days from the date the buyer's solicitor is in receipt of the draft contracts. Allowing the additional time to exchange on the property means interested parties can proceed with traditional residential finance. Upon close of a successful auction or if the vendor accepts an offer during the auction, the buyer will be required to put down a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% to a minimum of £6000 including VAT which secures the transaction and takes the property off the market. Fees paid to the Auctioneer may be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property and be included in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Further clarification on this must be sought from your legal representative.
The buyer will be required to sign an 'Reservation Form' to confirm acceptance of terms prior to solicitors being instructed. Copies of the Reservation from and all terms and conditions can be found in the Property Information Pack, which can be downloaded for free from the auction section of our website or requested from our Auction Department.
Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price which is generally no more than 10% in excess of the Starting Bid, both the Starting Bid and reserve price can be subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to the Modern Method of Auction, which is operated by Connells Property Auction powered by iam Sold. Reservation Fee is in addition to the final negotiated selling price.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.