5 bedroom terraced house
The Esplanade, Sandgate, Folkestone CT20
- Auction sale
- 16 December 2019
- By Order of the Mortgagees in Possession
- EPC Rating - E
- To view: 7/12 and 13/12 at 11am
auction sale 16 December 2019 - For more information and legal documents visit our website
Freehold mid terrace house
The property is located on Sandgate Esplanade (A259). Sandgate provides village amenities with a further range of shops, bars and restaurants found within Folkestone Town Centre lying to the east. Public transport links can be found at Folkestone West Rail Station located to the north east along with a network of local bus services serving the surrounding area. The property is served by road links including the A259 and the M20 lying to the north. Recreational pursuits are available along the sea front.
The auctioneers were unable to inspect the property at the time of print. It is understood that the property comprises 5 bedroom accommodation. Purchasers are deemed to rely upon their own enquiries and inspections as to the internal layout of the property. EPC Rating: E
7/12 and 13/12 at 11am
Deposit must be paid in the form of cleared funds.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.