- Bright sunroom / sitting room
- Master bedroom with en-suite & walk in dressing room
- Spacious kitchen/dining/including Rayburn & appliances
- Large utility room with appliances
- First floor – two double bedrooms
- Large sitting room / bedroom 4
- Pleasant location / mature garden
- Delapidated summer Cottage with scope for refurbishment
Opportunity to acquire a spacious customised design three / four bedroom detached house in a slightly elevated location overlooking the town of Kingussie. This desirable property is in excellent order throughout and is located within a large plot bordering onto rear established woodlands. The property offers spacious accommodation over two floors with scope for development of the upstairs sitting room into a bedroom 4 or separate suite. The rear garden is extensive with mature trees. Detached extended garage / workshop. There is a summer cottage in the rear garden which has fallen into disrepair.
Creagan Mor is located on West Terrace, a much sought after location just above the town but within walking distance of the centre and close to all local amenities. This detached property was built in approximately 1998 and is off-set and to the rear of another victorian house within an attractive mature garden with vegetable garden and summer cottage which is currently derelict and requires total refurbishment. Built to a high standard with oil central heating and double glazing the spacious property is in excellent order. The oil fired Rayburn combi-stove / central heating and all other named appliances are included with carpets, curtains and blinds. Some additional appliances/furnishings may be available to purchase.