- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Cash buyers only
- Ground floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- In need of modernisation throughout
** cash buyers only ** A spacious two double bedroom apartment located on the ground floor of this low-rise purpose built block in Westdene. The flat is in need of modernisation throughout and has the added benefit of a garage.
** cash buyers only ** A good size two bedroom apartment set within this low-rise purpose built block in a popular road in Westdene. The property is located on the ground floor and consists of a spacious entrance hall, dual aspect living room, separate kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and garage to the rear of the building. The property is in need of modernisation throughout.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance.
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £220.00 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Durrington Court is located on Mill Rise which is a popular road in Westdene. There are very good local shops right on your door step including a newsagent, pharmacy and butchers and further shopping facilities can be found in Patcham Village which are within easy reach of the property.
Primary: Westdene Primary Shool (0.1 miles), Patcham Infants (0.7 miles), Patcham Juniors (0.9 miles), The Dharma Primary School (1.1 miles), Balfour Primary School (1.3 miles)
Secondary: Patcham High School (0.8 miles), Dorothy Stringer (1.1 miles), Varndean School (1.2 miles), Cardinal Newman Catholic School (1.5 miles) Train Stations
Preston Park Station - 1.3 miles
Hove Station - 1.8 miles
Brighton Mainline Station - 2.8 miles
Eldred Avenue Parade - 0.2 miles
Patcham Village - 1.1 miles
Preston Park Village - 1.1 miles
A23 & A27 - 0.9 miles
Approx. 52 years remaining.
Ground Rent: £37.50 annually
Maintenance: £800.00 to £850.00 half yearly.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.